The Controller of personal data is P.W. TECHSAM Woch Sp.J.20-824 Lublin, Al. Warszawska 131, NIP 7120106609, KRS 0000088149 ("TECHSAM").
Basis for processing personal data
We process personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Aims, scope and grounds for processing personal data
Users' personal data are collected in the event of:
● communication with TECHSAM - responding to queries, letters, requests, complaints,
● using the Newsletter service,
● administration of the Website, research and analysis of activity on the Website.
● Video surveillance on the shop premises.
TECHSAM processes Users' personal data that are essential for the proper performance of the services offered. The purposes, legal grounds and duration of the processing of personal data are indicated separately for each purpose of data processing, in accordance with the provisions below containing a detailed description of the various purposes of data processing.
Communication with TECHSAM
● Personal data is acquired when the User communicates with TECHSAM via email, contact form, fax or phone number.
● The legal basis for the processing of personal data in such a case is the consent, resulting from an explicit action of the User i.e. initiating contact with TECHSAM i.e. Article 6(1)(a) RODO or taking action to conclude an agreement i.e. Article 6(1)(b) RODO
● Personal data provided in the course of communication with the User are processed solely for the purpose of handling the User's enquiry. The content of the correspondence may be subject to archiving.
● Personal data obtained from customers of the stationary shop for contact.
● When subscribing to the Newsletter, the User provides an email address.
● The legal basis for data processing within the sending of the Newsletter is generally the consent given in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO.
● Personal data provided under the Newsletter service is processed in order to send information related to the activities of TECHSAM. The User may at any time and free of charge resign from the Newsletter service.
● Under this service TECHSAM will process the User's data until the User withdraws their consent to receive it.
Website administration, research and analysis of Website activity
The data collected and processed as part of the administration of the Website are: IP address, server date and time, browser information, operating system information, date and time of Website visit, approximate location, time spent on the Website, sub-pages visited. Additionally, the User subscribing to the Newsletter sends his/her e-mail address.
The legal basis for processing personal data in such a case is the legitimate interest pursued by TECHSAM.
Providing data to third parties
Users' personal data may be transferred to entities processing personal data on behalf of TECHSAM, including but not limited to: technology service providers, suppliers and partners in providing logistics, transport and delivery services, suppliers and partners in providing services related to marketing and advertising, as well as Google Analytics. In such cases, TECHSAM requires third parties to maintain the confidentiality and security of the information and verifies that they provide adequate measures to protect personal data.
Furthermore, Users' personal data may also be made available to entities authorised to obtain such data under applicable law, such as law enforcement agencies. To the extent permitted by applicable law, TECHSAM may also make User data available to institutions dealing with debt recovery and debt trading.
Transfers of data outside the European Economic Area
TECHSAM partners are based mainly in countries of the European Economic Area (countries of the European Union as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) - EEA or in Switzerland, recognised as a country meeting an adequate level of personal data protection.
Your data may be transferred to entities that process personal data on behalf of the controller, including but not limited to IT service providers based in the United Kingdom, the European Economic Area ("EEA") or countries outside the EEA, such as the USA, with such entities processing data under contract with the controller and only in line with TECHSAM's instructions.
Countries outside the EEA may not offer the same level of protection for personal data as EEA countries. Prior to your personal data being transferred outside the EEA, TECHSAM shall use its best efforts to ensure that such transfer does not lead to a reduction in the level of protection guaranteed under the laws applicable in EEA countries.
Due protection of your personal data will also be ensured if there is a further transfer of personal data from the original third country to another (subsequent) third country outside the EEA.
In the case of personal data transfer outside the EEA, such transfer will take place, in particular, based on standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
Taking automated decisions on the basis of personal data, including profiling.
TECHSAM does not make automated decisions based on personal data, including profiling.
Time period for processing personal data
The storage period for Users' personal data depends on the purpose for which the data is processed. It results from legal provisions (which prescribe the storage of data for a certain period of time) or is necessary for the performance of a contract or legitimate interests pursued by TECHSAM or by a third party.
If the consent is given for the processing of personal data, then the User's personal data is processed by TECHSAM, as long as the consent is not withdrawn and after the consent is withdrawn for a period of time corresponding to the period of expiration of claims, i.e. 6 years.
If the basis for data processing is the performance of an agreement then the User's personal data is processed by TECHSAM for as long as it is necessary to perform the agreement, and after that for a period corresponding to the period of expiration of claims, i.e. 6 years.
If the basis for data processing is the substantiated interest of TECHSAM as a controller, then the personal data is processed by TECHSAM until the User raises an effective objection.
Data subjects' rights
The data subject shall have the following rights:
● The right to request access to their data, rectification, deletion or restriction of processing,
● the right to object to the processing,
● the right to data portability,
● the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the data subject has previously given such consent; however, the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of data processing prior to the withdrawal of consent,
● the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in relation to the processing of personal data by TECHSAM. The data subject may exercise their rights by contacting TECHSAM at: ul. Nałęczowska 75, 20-701 Lublin, or at e-mail address: email@example.com
TECHSAM may refuse to exercise some of the rights indicated above in a situation where the exercise of a given right would contradict the legitimate purpose of data processing by TECHSAM.
Providing personal data by the User is always voluntary, but necessary in order to, for example, contact TECHSAM or use the Newsletter service. Deletion of personal data or cessation of its processing by TECHSAM may result in the inability to provide services.
TECHSAM ensures the confidentiality of any personal data provided to it and guarantees to take all security and personal data protection measures required by data protection legislation. Personal data is collected with due care and properly protected against access by unauthorised persons.
TECHSAM automatically gathers information contained in cookies to collect data related to the use of the Website by the User. Please read our Cookies Policy to learn more about cookies and similar mechanisms used by TECHSAM, their purpose and other important information. Remember that at any time you can change the settings of your browser regarding the collection of cookies.
Date of last modification: 04.2020.